Celtic Driver Training Advanced Fleet Training
Delivered by Alistair Stuart
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website where you will find information about the fleet and company driver training I offer throughout the UK for drivers of cars and light vans.
My unique selling points include a very strong background in advanced driving with my on road skills having been developed over many years. Given my background, I also have a clear understanding of road risk, its management and potential consequences.
Information within the website will give you a flavour of what I can offer. You are buying into a top end training product with a high level of customer service and delivery which means you have flexibility and no pressure or time limits to purchase training. We can also work together to design bespoke training to meet your needs. Perhaps training which focuses upon defensive or eco driving techniques. Or perhaps workshops which examine how we can understand what influences our driving behaviour and what strategies we can use to help us stay safe. Maybe you have drivers with a speeding or accident history who would benefit from training. The choice is yours.
Driver training offers an opportunity to reduce your organisation's on road risk. It also goes hand in hand with eco efficient driving techniques. Effective risk management and eco efficient driving will save you money.
Making sure your drivers have the on road skills they need to stay safe is important. Many drivers will not have taken any driver training since passing their test. Most accidents are caused by driver error. Everyone gets into bad habits over time. It can be helpful to have someone assess our driving to make sure we stay safe.
Understanding driver behaviour is important to effectively manage risk. Helping your drivers to understand what motivates them and encouraging them to take responsibility for their own actions is empowering.
I offer a selection of on road driver training courses for drivers of cars and light vans. Whilst I consider myself to be an expert on road driver, I do not offer courses for goods or passenger vehicles because I have no experience of driving these types of vehicles.
The courses I offer are flexible. Elements from different courses can be selected, mixed and matched. You are encouraged to invest in a training programme which you want and which will benefit you. I will work with you to design a bespoke course to meet your organisational needs.
Key to maximising any training programme is continued review and intervention. Making sure that polices remain fit for purpose, high risk drivers are identified and effectively managed as an ongoing process. I can assist you to manage your on road risk by mentoring your managers and helping to empower them with the skills they need to be effective at managing road risk.
Understanding organisational behaviour is also important. What motivates your company? What safety culture do you think you have? What safety culture do you actually have? What we think, how we manage and promote safety are also products of our beliefs, attitudes, experiences and self-image. How effectively are you managing your organisational behaviour? Are policies and procedures clear, concise and effectively communicated to all staff? Do you recognise and reward safe driving practice? Are you proactive or reactive? Consistent or hit and miss? What opportunities do you have for improvement?
Are you prepared to make a training and organisational investment which may pay back dividends?
Why invest in Celtic Driver Training Advanced Fleet courses?
- Improved MPG when your drivers implement the techniques I will teach them.
- Advanced driving techniques which will help to develop your driver's skills and vehicle sympathy.
- Introduction to the concept of risk within the context of driving. How to recognise and manage this risk.
- Increased understanding of how our emotions influence our driving behaviour.
- Introduction to coping strategies to deal with on road stress and anxiety.
- Transferable skills for your drivers to pass onto colleagues, family and friends.
- Helping to empower your managers with the skills they need to understand and effectively manage your organisation’s road risk.
Celtic Driver Training Advanced Fleet Training
- I provide training throughout the UK for drivers of cars and light vans
- I have a very strong background in advanced driving
- Selection of on road advanced driving courses
- Work shops and presentations to help you manage your road risk
- You benefit from one point of contact to arrange driver training
- One point of contact for advice and guidance
- One credible trainer delivering your training
- Bespoke courses designed by me for you
- No subcontracting training out to other trainers
- Compare my qualifications with your current provider
Contact Alistair Stuart 01709 541139 or 07813 824125 for more information. Or submit the form below.